Zion Acupuncture CBD Information
Zion CBD salve was created in small batches with love and care by a licensed acupuncturist and herbalist, to offer you a helpful product at a fair price. There are eleven ingredients used in the production of your Zion Acupuncture CBD Salve. Outlined here are the keys to these herbs and why Zion CBD chose them specifically for the salve you have purchased. These herbs listed below, combined with the shea butter, coconut oil, and beeswax create the perfect muscle relaxing salve with no pesticides, preservatives, or additives. All ingredients are either organic or pesticide free and independently lab tested for potency, microbial contaminants, pesticides, and residual solvents.
The salve’s base components consist of the following.
- Shea Butter = High concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins make shea butter an ideal cosmetic ingredient for softening skin. Shea butter also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Using shea butter on your body can condition, tone, and soothe your skin. It is also non-comedogenic, which means it does not clog pores.
- Beeswax = Locks in moisture and can help keep the skin firm and plump. The anti-allergenic and anti-inflammatory properties soothe easily irritated skin, making it useful for soothing rosacea and eczema. Beeswax can also act as a layer of protection when applied to the skin.
- Coconut Oil = Contains a high concentration of monolaurin, a fatty acid renowned for its antimicrobial effects. Coconut oil is excellent for reducing inflammation and keeping skin moisturized.
All Chinese herbs used in the Zion Acupuncture CBD Salve are selected from Spring Wind and Mayway herb companies. They are reputable sources and do extensive testing for quality and are pesticide free. Each of these herbs below, while having many uses, were selected for this formula primarily for their tension reducing, blood moving, and anti-inflammatory qualities. They assist with movement of blood, strengthening bones, healing of cracked skin, and inflammation. We focus on the Chinese herb aspects and indications. All the information is from a TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) prospective.
- Ru Xiang (Frankincense) Relieves tension and relaxes the sinews (ligaments, tendons, etc.) by invigorating the blood and promoting movement of Qi. Commonly combined with Mo Yao for wide variety of conditions including, trauma, carbuncles, sores, and swellings.
- Mo Yao (Myrrh) Invigorates the blood and dispels blood stasis, reduces swelling, and alleviates swelling from trauma, sores, and carbuncles. Use topically to promote the healing of chronic nonhealing sores.*
- Hong Hua (Safflower) Invigorates the blood and dispels stasis. Traditionally used for a wide variety of problems due to blood stasis including menstrual cramps.
- Niu Xi (Achyranthes Root) Invigorates the blood and dispels stasis. Traditionally used for trauma and menstrual cramps. Strengthens sinews, bones, and benefits the joints.
- Xu Duan (Japanese Teasel Root; Dipsacus) Gently promotes the movement of blood alleviates tension, reconnects the sinews and bones, and helps with aches and swelling due to trauma
- Sheng Di Huang = (Chinese foxglove herb, Radix rehmanniae) Clears heat and cools the blood making it useful for clearing inflammation and beneficial for skin conditions.
NOTE: A 2013 study from the General Hospital of Beijing reported that an R. rehmanniae extract used in mice increased the production of skin glutathione when used with ultraviolet (UV) light therapy. Glutathione is an antioxidant used in many health supplements that is believed to have anti-aging properties.
- CBD Isolate With 5,000mg this product has 5x more CBD than most other brands. Topically CBD can be helpful for muscle and joint aches and tension, inflammation, and skin irritations. It is an antioxidant and has antibacterial and antifungal properties. CBD can help soothe skin and reduce the appearance of irritation; it may be useful for people with sensitive skin.
- Eucalyptus Oil* This component of the formula is used for sent and helps reduce sore muscles and inflammation. It may also be antibacterial and anti-fungal.
- Lavender Oil* This component of the formula is used for scent and helps reduce sore muscles and inflammation. It may also also antibacterial and anti-fungal, and can be helpful for burns.
* Note that one of these is used in the salve depending on the scent selected.
Directions for use: Apply liberally to skin and massage area. For best results use at least 2x a day to reduce muscle aches and tension. Just like dosage of internal medicine is important, it is important topically as well.
Warnings: For topical use only, do NOT put in eyes or use internally. For best storage results keep away from direct sunlight and store in room temperature or below as product may separate at high temperatures. If you leave it in a high temp (like a hot car) and it does seperate, simply remove the lid and double boil in less than an inch of water, stir the salve (do not get water in the salve) and remove to let cool. It should not interfere with the efficacy of the product.
We hope you enjoy your salve!!!!
For Zion CBD FAQ go to the link in the menu bar above or click this link Zion Acupuncture CBD FAQ.